Club activities include:
- Monthly meetings with speakers with expertise on horticultural topics.
- Social interaction with persons of similar horticultural interests
- Work at the Club greenhouse to produce growing plants for sale to members and the public
- Developing and maintaining community beautification sites
- Monthly newsletter to all members
- Spring and Fall plant sales
- Providing scholarships to deserving community college students working for a career in horticulture.
- Educational programs on growing and maintaining gardens in the elementary schools
- Financial contributions to projects for community beautification
Visit the Events page to see a list of upcoming events.